Friday, July 15, 2011

The Power of Choice

"Some times, you have to wipe the slate or take one powerful swoop with your arms and clean the drafting table of your life and start anew. That's what Denise Scarbro did . . . Read her wonderful entry for The Whirling Blog: The Power of Choice." 
~ Gene-Manuel, The Whirling Blog


On July 1st, I had the honor of appearing as a guest writer on Gene-Manuel Whirling's website.  Click HERE to read my entry, "The Power of Choice," and take a moment to browse around at the art and inspiration that Gene has to offer!

"In my quest to improve my life, I began to explore what I believe to be at the root of all our happiness and sorrow, the motivation behind all of our decisions, the cause of every action we take: our thoughts." 
~ Denise Scarbro, The Power of Choice (as seen on The Whirling Blog)

- - - -

About Gene-Manuel (excerpted from website):

"I'm in the process of understanding my place in this world and the best way to use my life and time here on this earth. Awakening. The works on paper featured on this site are proving to be my guides on this journey.  The Magicalized Portraits also bring joy, not only to myself, but to those who commission them for themselves or gifts.  It's an honor to do what I do and bring these images forth on the page." ~ Gene-Manuel


Please visit Gene-Manuel at www.gene-manuel.com to learn more!



No comments:

Post a Comment